Thursday 23 September 2010

1 Nil to the Arsenal

This week's been awesome - Arsenal beat Braga 6-0. The tests I suffered on don't count when you watch beautiful soccer like that. Someone asked me what I gain from soccer sef? Well, I don't have to tell you it was a girl that asked. I also don't have to tell you that I'm not going to answer that question here.

I typed quite a post on my phone but I mistakenly overwrote the bulk of it. I'm not bothered though - like I said it's been a great week: Arsenal, 6-0. The post was about Jeremiah 29 (go read it yourself - frome the first verse) and Philippians 4 (also make sure you read from the first verse). I wish I could be bothered about not been feeling the need to type that whole post again but I am not bothered - obviously because (say it with me) - Arsenal 6, Braga 0.

You think that I get paid or something for how much I promote Arsenal. When I wrote the paragraphs above, Friday, last week, I was on cloud 9 then saturday came by and we let in a goal in the very last minute of extra time. But Karma is a pretty dark skinned lady with the most beautiful smile. She made sure we beat the 'hotscums' in style today. I'm almost in heaven.

Seriously though, God has been good to me. I'm grateful. When it's all said and done He is a sweetest friend I could ever hope for. I think I'm discovering what love is and she's beautiful!

I just read over what I've written so far and for most parts I feel like an hippie - a properly drugged hippie - which is cool by me. I feel sorry for the rest of you though so I'll stop now.

No comments: